Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"I don't know!" she said. Well there you go we came all this way to not know what to do next. To keep you up to speed I'll tell you the whole story.

It started yesterday during lunch, me and my friends were talking and hoping the bell would give us 5 more minutes before it rang. When suddenly, Emily asked a strange question, " Are any of you good at mysteries? Why? What is it Emily?," Jennifer replied.

She then explained how Mr. Johnson the the math teacher had given her a strange note and how it told her to go to the lunchroom after school. "Wow that is strange," I replied. She also told us how she was too scared to go by herself, so we all offered to go with her.

After school we made are way into the lunchroom. While in the lunchroom Katie shouted from across the room," I found another note!" I replied, " What does it say?". The second note was a riddle. The riddle talked about the place Jennifer got sick on Valentines Day.

We made are way up to the 2nd floor locker labeled Locker 201. We opened the locker still filled with the chocolate that made Jennifer sick. "There's no note!" said Emily" Maybe its hidden," said Katie.

We searched the whole locker no sign of a note. I sighed and leaned against the locker; all of the sudden I heard a click. I threw open the locker and saw a small compartment in the back. I pulled and a door opened up in the back. "Whoa!" my friends all said in unison.

Through the door we found a really high tech computer, we tried to access it but couldn't. The computer than said "Password please,".

No comments:

Post a Comment