Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Internet Personnel

One time my mother told me that if I kept up with my chores I could have Facebook. So for 1 month I worked really hard and as promised I got my account.

For a while everything was normal until one day when I went on my account to find a hate message from someone. I didn't think it was that big a deal, but over the next 2 weeks I got more messages. Eventually it got to the point when I started replying with nasty messages as well.

Surprisingly one day at school my best friend Katie started saying something about the so-called message war I was having online. I asked how she knew and she replied "Are you kidding everyone in school knows! Mary Johnson told everyone!"

I was stunned Mary was a friend of mine and she told everyone something I didn't want them to know. Throughout the day Mary spent her time avoiding me, but at lunch I got my chance to confront her.

"Mary why did you tell everyone about what was going on online? Well you told me to online Facebook." She replied,"No I didn't." I then realised whoever was sending me messages was starting to mess with my school life.

I had to figure out who was doing this and why. I started eliminating the people I knew didn't have a facebook account, then I eliminated my friends. This left me with 1 person. Carrie Anderson, but it couldn't have been her because she hadn't been on facebook for months.

When I got home I decided to use the computer but the one upstairs my mom was using so I went downstairs to use the computer. On the computer was my little sister, I didn't pay much attention to what she was doing until I saw she was on facebook.

She was leaving messages on someone's account and it was mine. She then noticed that I was watching her. "Why are you messing with me and my friends?" I asked, " Well it's because you always call me names and tease me!"

It then hit me I was always being rude and mean to her. I kind of deserved what she did online. I then took back everything I had said.

No comments:

Post a Comment