Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Christmas Vacation


My holidays were filled with shock and surprise for me and my family. On Christmas eve all my cousins came over to my grandma and grandpa's place. When they got there it was complete chaos for me because I had to think of something to play with them.

After a few games it was supper time and for supper we had: roast goose, red cabbage, potatoes, salad, buns, perogies, sausage and lots of other food. For dessert we had rice pudding and strawberry sauce.

After supper we opened presents and then went to bed after everyone left. On Christmas day we went to my other grandparents place for dinner and opening presents with my dad and other auntie and uncles. While we were there me and my brother got the biggest surprise of our lives we found out we are going to disney this summer.
A few days later on the 29th I went to the nutcracker ballet with my mom as a birthday present. After the ballet we went to my dad's place to celebrate my birthday, then on the 31st at midnight we celebrated my dad's birthday. This is what I did on the holidays and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment